6.10.13

I heard it through the grapevine

 
 
 
 
Lower Austria is parted in quarter. I was born in the so called "Cider Quarter" where we have many fruit trees and the area we are living now is called "Wine quarter". So I guess you can already guess why. Right, because of all the vineyards here. Yesterday we helped again with the grape harvest. It was quite cold, but sunny. We already had subzero temperatures, but it will get a little warmer again coming week. Although I don't drink any wine, I like to snack on some grapes, especially the purple ones :)
Do you like grapes?

6 comments:

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

oh wie schön und so sonnig. wir haben richtig graues, regnerisches herbstwetter. trauben mag ich gerne und bei einer weinernte würde ich auch mal gerne mitmachen. in filmen sieht das immer so romantisch aus ;)

Lily said...

Looks beautiful!

I like grapes in different forms. :-)

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

i enjoy eating grapes and drinking some wine too :)

carnam ilinga said...

Sieht wundervoll aus!
Ich liebe so kühleres, sonniges Wetter (muss ich ja, ich olle Strickeule *grins*) und Trauben sowieso, aber lieber die hellen. Auch an Wein lieber Weißen. ♥
Gibt's auch Saft für die fleißigen Erntehelfer?

Liebe Grüße :)

Sandra Dunn said...

I heard it through the grapevine!! Love it! The grapes are looking plucky and delicious - yes please, grapes on the vine or in a bottle.
Love both. ;) Red.

Blanca said...

I love dried grapes the most! They're great with almonds or nuts and yogurt! By the way I love that door!!