2.7.13

Schlaraffenland

 
When I was a child my friend Irina and I used to draw specific sceneries over and over and one of them was the story of "Schlaraffenland". In English it is "The Land of Cockaigne". And recently we talked about that and she encouraged me to make a fabric design with this theme. And here it is! Did you also dream of landscapes like that when you were a child, haha?
Next time when I'm in my hometown I try to find one of our old drawings.
– – – – –
A dear customer made a blog post of one of my packages :)
She makes awesome, huge Monstera lampshades. Check out her site!

4 comments:

querido diário said...

<3 <3your packages look lovely indeed!ande everybody dreamt about icecream and candy landscape :D

Anna @sweet life said...

It's so great, makes me hungry, haha!

Lini said...

soooo liab :)

Lini said...

soooo liab :)