28.6.13

snail mail June

3 pretty postcards from Lily!
I think with fish, sea and hand-painted you can never go wrong with! 
Sweet snail mail from Sandra - It always makes me smile to think where her mail comes from, it would be so nice to make a litte walk in her stunning prairie countryside!
And last but not least surprise mail from Mi Joya. She had not forgot about my love for fish! Unfortunately it got damaged by the post. I hope I can fix it, because it's really adorable!
But somehow it reminds me a bit of myself. I often feel like a fish without fins. In the next letter I will tell you why.
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL!!!

3 comments:

yoojin said...

Wonderful mail! :) :) The fish is adorable!! <3 <3

Sandra Dunn said...

Always fun to see what the snails bring ya! :)

Mi Joya said...

Poor fish!! He looks kind of funny though without tail..
Can't wait to read your next letter!