7.6.13

love all dogs

 
 
 
If you live with a dog, you can't escape from wanting to draw him, so I did some chihuahua face drawings in the evenings and ended with drawing lots of other dog faces as well. Yesterday I put out my carving gear and made 13 rubber stamps. At the moment I am working out seamless patterns. Next plan: make test prints on fabric via spoonflower (Lily will smile now, because she did encourage me to do that not just once :) and then let's see how far it will go in the future. Maybe I will need your help with the color choice soon! So stay tuned! :D

17 comments:

querido diário said...

oh super super cute <3

querido diário said...

oh super super cute <3

coco said...

thank you for the sweet message

Mi Joya said...

These are really good! And some of them so funny :)

yoojin said...

So cute!! :) :)
I love dogs too, or animals in general. We are dreaming of a house with a big garden, where we could raise a dog...

Lily said...

Super cute !

What will be the next design?
I am curious!

Lily said...

Thank you for the postcard!

Isabell said...

auf den hund gekommen? großartig deine sammlung!

neunzehngrad said...

die sind ja super! herrlich! eine fröhliche hundeschar!

cococita said...

Hihi, they make me smile! Really original! Of course I want to help you with making colour choices :)
Sweet dreams for now and happy weekend, I keep my fingers crossed for sunshine in Vienna!

Patrice A. said...

these look fine
and YES on fabric!
than i can make a cushion
for my dog ;^))

love
Patrice A.

emmel-prutsemieke said...

<3 love them all!!!

studio meez said...

Oh, these are great! And your plans are making me smile, I'm busy with a very similar project!

Helen said...

so fun and such great variation
I love the snooty poodle with his nose in the air
http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

Sandra Dunn said...

Wow! You were busy! They are so dang cute! Chichis being my favorite. ha ha.

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

amazing stamps!
and i can already think of this on fabric!
would be great!

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

toll toll toll. bin verliebt :)