5.6.13

all that we see

 
 
Another gluten and lactose free banana pancake which I use to call "Schimanski-Palatschnikov". I think I never told you, but my bf and I have created an insider language over the years. That happened very naturally somehow. We have different names for certain things or people that are only understood by ourselves. I know it is weird and I secretly hope that people do not eavesdrop our private conversations! :D 
Yesterday I finally put out my sewing machine and made something with one of the pretty fabric pieces Lily sent me months ago. A simple little table runner. Love the fabric!

8 comments:

yoojin said...

Haha, that's fun! My financé and I do the same! And I really have to take care not to use those fake words with other persons. ;) Sometimes it's kind of hard, as you're used to use those words...:D

The table runner is so pretty! <3

cococita said...

Hihi, I can relate. Many people do this :): your post made me smile and I like how you call this yummie looking dish. It looks really delicious.
How I admire your endless creativity ...

Debie Grace said...

I certainly do this to with my close friends! Sometimes I feel bad about it though haha XD

Stefanie Seltner said...

aha, very interesting...
und der Läufer ist sehr sehr schön!
Lasst Euch schmecken
x Stefanie

helensarahvaughan said...

beautiful table runner, cute that you have a secret language, xx

querido diário said...

complicity is such a great thing between two human beings :)

Lini said...

schön dasst wieder nähst :) das mit der Sprache find ich übrigends cool....muss ich dir mal persönlich sagen was wir für codes haben wenn ma unterwegs sind Bussi!!!

Aja hast wieder mal was vom Weigl kört? :D :D

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

haha! we do that too!