15.5.13

Snail mail May part 1

A kitschy card from Mallorca of my friend Filippo :)
This package arrived at just the right moment! Lily sent me this wonderful japanese sewing book and selfmade whale bag! I love it! Thank you so much!! Something is on the way to you, too!
Last time when I was in the forest I had suddenly to think of Mina's Lavender sachets, because everything was smelling so good and I  saw it as a sign to order them.
Now one is lying under my pillow and the other one under the pillow of my bf :)
Go and have a look at her great little etsy shop, you will not regret it!
 Yesterday this pretty card from Sandra arrived! Thank you also for your movie advice! I will definitely watch "Power of art"! Sounds very interesting!

6 comments:

cococita said...

Always love how you present your snail mail: absolutely adore the bag Lily made for you. Also, thank you for letting me discover Mina's blog and shop: both are real treats to the eye. I can't wait to try some of her recipes.

Katyha said...

mail always makes me smile :)

yoojin said...

Gorgeous snail mail! How do you find the time to do all your correspondences?! ;)

wide-eyed-tree said...

@Yoojin: Mostly I do letter writing at the weekends. On average I send away 4 to 5 letters per month, so that is not that much actually. And I am not having a wedding to prepare ;) hihi

wide-eyed-tree said...

@cococita: Yes, the bag is so so sweet! I wish I didn't have such trouble with food, I would also try out some of the great recipes of Mina! Seeing her pictures is watering my mouth every time :)

querido diário said...

so many things in the mail,what a rush of excitement :)