29.5.13

Illustrated dreams 2

In this dream I was in the home of my friends mother. There were many plants, but one was special, so it got my full attention. It looked like on the illustration, woody parts that were kind of plugged into each other with only few leaves. One branch was much longer than the others and slowly moving in a circle. It was quite hypnotizing. After I stared a while at this rotating branch, it suddenly fell off! Although I didn't touch it, I felt responsible about it, so I started to make a lot of cuttings from that one branch to save it somehow.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

!!! Bizarre.
Beautiful illustration :)

yoojin said...

LOVE that illustration! Like the green of the plant very much! :)

emmel-prutsemieke said...

I like your illustrations (but I think they look better without the white person, personal opinion)
Ik wish I could draw my dreams

wide-eyed-tree said...

@emmel: I know what you mean. I am also not 100% happy with the persons in this picture series and thought about leaving them out, but on the other side some dreams make no sense without the dreamer in it. I lightened the persons now a bit up....I dont know... I will leave it for now. Thank you for your opinion!

querido diário said...

:) great mind,great dreams!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

what a weird dream... :)
nice colors in the illustration!

Sandra Dunn said...

Fascinating dream, Claudia. The illustration is wonderful...