22.5.13

Being home

 
 
 
Thank you for your recovery wishes and telling me about your dreams!
I really like to hear about your night adventures!
– – – – –
Tonight I dreamed that I met Jim Carrey. My friend Susanna took pictures with her mobile phone of us while we made the strangest and funniest positions. It was really funny! There was an interesting detail in the dream also. My friend was able to place the mobile phone anywhere she wanted and if she pressed a certain button the phone stayed exactly where it was. So it stayed in the middle of the room levitating. And it felt like totally normal technology. Very practically. Wouldn't it be nice if this was true, for example for cameras, you would never need a tripod again.
– – – – –
{second picture: A forgotten ginger started sprouting, so I put it in soil. I think I never saw a ginger plant in real, so I am excited to see how it looks when it grows bigger}

7 comments:

Mi Joya said...

What a funny dream!!
Oh and a ginger plant, i love those leafs!!

emmel-prutsemieke said...

you just invented something in your dreams!!

yoojin said...

LOVE the first picture! :D

I had a frightening dream last night and thought of you, when I remembered it. Something about radioactivity and fleeing from it...

Your dream sounds a lot better than mine. :)

Camila Faria said...

I love your dream! I wish this technology was already available, imagine how fun it would be!

http://naomemandeflores.com/en

Sandra Dunn said...

You sound 'better,' are you feeling better? And what meds are you on to have those dreams? ha ha. Just kidding. That dream and technology sounds awesome. Oh that would be great for our cameras and so many other things! Your dream may come true though. I saw something like the ipad (an electronic notebook) used in a dream I had about 15 years ago! And now we use this technology....

querido diário said...

love your dream <3

things levitating would be oh so very nice in real life!

i hope the plant grows healthy & your house floor is cool

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

oh the floor is almost like in my workingspace <3