3.3.13

February mail

First letter this February came from Lily. What a happy mail! I can understand why she loves to draw birds the most. Look at this cutie!
I got a huge package from Lisa and was very curious about what's inside. She knitted me this beautiful, cozy scarf! I love it and to think that she knitted it especially for me, makes it even more special! Sunny was crazy about the little sheep, so I had to give it to him in the end ;) Thank you so much, Lisa!
 Another sweet letter from Sandra with a lot of stamps for my collection and these pretty handmade ear rings. So nice to know, that she also collects stamps! Thank you, my dear!
 Cococita spoiled me again! I love the card with the girl watching the fish. Doesn't it look a bit like me, haha? ;) The pencil set comes exactly to the right time, not long ago I started to draw more into my sketchbook again. Maybe I will show you some pages soon. Thank you for all the treasures!
And last but not least, this pretty card from Lily that came on the last of February :)
I hope soon nature will become a bit more colorful again. We still have a lot of snow in the woods.

5 comments:

Mi Joya said...

Lovely mail in your mailbox!
Hope you're feeling better...
The sun's shining here today, looks like spring is getting closer! Yay!!

Helen said...

so nice, I love sending and receiving post

Iva said...

I love snail mail!:) Have a plan to make some "changing" with you, if you're ok with it:) Keep in touch.

Sandra Dunn said...

Hey Sunny wants something too! ha
ha. Oh, what wonderful mail to cheer you - hope you're feeling better. And I hope you find a glimpse of spring's promise this coming week.

querido diário said...

love snail mail <3