3.12.12

November mail

Already December and I haven't showed you
my November mail yet. Here it is:
- - - - - - - - - -
Schon Dezember und ich hab euch noch gar nicht
meine Novemberpost gezeigt. Hier ist sie:
A very very long letter from Studio Meez. I appreciate that so much!
I hope I soon find time to reply! Thank you, my dear!
A postcard from my brother & his wife from their holiday in Sri Lanka.
 
A postcard from my sister from her trip to Barcelona.
 
Lily sent me this sweet Advent calendar!
 
And last not least, Marianne surprised me
with this cute gingerbread man (or what ever he might be) :)
and also a little Advent calendar. Thank you!
- - - - - - - - - -
Und last but not least, Marianne überraschte mich
mit diesem süßen Lebkuchenmann
(oder was auch immer dieses kleine Stofftier sein mag) :)
und einem kleinen Adventskalender. Vielen Dank!

7 comments:

anastasia said...

it is so lovely to receive so many xmas surprises isnt it?!

Mi Joya said...

Yay for many happy maildays!

Sewon said...

Such lovely letters in your mail box! xx

Michelle Jiafang said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

urbanikus said...

you are already receiving your christmas presents! :)

yoojin said...

Wonderful mails! :) It's just the best to receive an unexpected mail in your mail box! :)

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

lovely mails!