6.11.12

Teatime

 
Here are my contributions for the last picture project task
with the theme "Teatime".
This time it had not to be a self-portrait. 
It was a little hard to not drink the tea in the end.
Other contributions you can see here on Ulis blog!
- - - - - - - - - -
Hier sind meine Beiträge zum letzten Foto Projekt zum Thema "Teatime".
Dieses Mal musste es kein Selbstporträt sein.
Es war ein bisschen hart am Ende den Tee nicht trinken zu dürfen. 
Die anderen Beiträge gibt es hier auf Uli's Blog.

8 comments:

yoojin said...

I've already seen your picture at Uli's blog! :) I really like it, especially the autumnal mood! :)

Mendruga said...

In this photos I can see a beautiful moment :)

Mi Joya said...

What a nice autumn themed scenery :)

cococita said...

I love both pictures: the first for the beautiful piece of green and the autumnal decoration, the second especially for the blown out candle! Thank you for sharing! You are always so inspiring!

Zenobie (Queen of Carrot Flowers) said...

Very lovely, I love the theme of the challenge too! Thank you so so much for my beautiful gifts that arrived in the mail, I love them so much, especially the little gnome! Your present will be in the mail very soon :-) xo

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

das sieht so schön gemütlich aus!

Sewon said...

Your submission photo is so pretty! xx

Isidora said...

i wanted to join this october project, but was too lazy at the end...