5.11.12

October mail

Time to show you what has been in my mail box in October. Because recently I got more often sweets in my mail, I want to let you know that I am not allowed to eat any sweets or anything that contains cocoa, honey, coffee, sadly even tea, sugar or any other sweetener anymore due to multiple food intolerances and allergies. Normally this is not the place where I share those kind of things, but I felt I have to let you know about that to not leave you to a mistaken belief about that. Of course I appreciate everything you send me, only those things I have to gift someone else. Thanks for your understanding!
This package is from dear Anastasia. Recently she purchased one of my rugs and so we got to know each other and found out that we have a lot in common. She is such a sweet girl with a heart full of the greek sun :) Thank you so much! As soon as I find more time I will send you something back, I have not forgotten it!!!
 
Lily sent me these inspiring fabrics and new paper-clips for my collection, yay! Thank you!
Lisa's new letter was a real eye candy. She even made me a mixtape with pretty songs for me. We really share a very similar taste in music, which is so nice! Thank you!
Another surprise mail from Marianne. Look at this pretty traditional costume collar! Thank you a lot!
- - - - - - - - - -
Neue Überraschungspost von Marianne. Schaut euch dieses schöne Trachtenhalsband an! Vielen lieben Dank!
 
A pretty fish postcard from Lily. It is currently hanging in our living room :)
 
This mail was also overwhelming! Cococita sent me a beautiful book about birds that she has found on a flea market, a pretty bird card with magnet and the tiniest card with envelope that I have ever seen. How thoughtful of her to think of me when she found that book! I appreciate that a lot! Thank you my dear, something is already on it's way to you :)
 
Lily spoils me like crazy :) Actually I am pretty speechless about all the gifts she is sending to me!
Thank you so much! The dog lace is so funny & sweet!

13 comments:

Isidora said...

i bet postmen in vienna know you and can deliver you mail without address written on it, LOL

yoojin said...

Love all those sweet mail packages! :) :) You are so lucky to receive so many wonderful things. :)

Cho said...

Such sweetness in one post! It's splendid to know that there's heartwarming societies around us that still exists.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I am jealous of all of these sweet packages! :)

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

beautiful all of them!
it's so nice to receive little treasures like these!
xx

cococita said...

Thank you for letting us know about your intolerances and allergies ... I will keep them in mind ...
Lovely to see all these packages: I really like the way how you depict them.
Will send you a personal mail in some minutes as I do have a request for you :)

Kelly Zarb said...

Wow what a lovely range of pretty mail presents. You are not alone with your intolerances I don't have dairy, gluten and little sugar in my diet.

Sandra Dunn said...

i love your mail!!! what a treat for us all to see your goodies. that bird book looks so lovely!
i need to talk you about an 'indian blanket flower' doily one of these days. i think you'd love making it.
i've started eating an apple a day and drinking a cup of ginger tea per day for my moody stomach... so see, you are not alone in this at all.
xo:)

Elisse said...

Waaaaw, all your mail is so pretty!! I love it!

Anna said...

wow!! lucky girl!!
so nice package Claudia!
have a nice week!

Zenobie (Queen of Carrot Flowers) said...

so beautiful!

Ulicam said...

Wow, I do NOT get packages like this! Ever! I sometimes send things to people, but I have never received things in return.

Lisa said...

I'm glad you like the music!

I still love your blog so much, Claudia! I'm a bigger fan with every post you make :)