15.10.12

birds


{Streptopelia turtur | turtle dove | Turteltaube}
{Pitta nympha | fairy pitta | Nymphen-Pitta}
 
{Pyrrhula Pyrrhula | bullfinch | Gimpel}
I'm working on a series of birds for post card sets. One will be bicolor, the other should give people the possibility to color them in. I enjoy this project very much as I have ever loved birds and it gives me the chance to study names and appearance of different types of birds again.
- - - - - - - - - -
Ich arbeite gerade and einer Vogelserie für Postkarten-Sets. Eines wird zweifarbig sein und das andere zum selber Ausmalen. Ich mag dieses Projekt sehr gerne, da ich Vögel immer schon geliebt habe und es mir die Möglichkeit gibt, Namen und Aussehen der verschiedenen Vogelarten zu studieren. 

14 comments:

the Blue Rabbit House. said...

I really like the look of the bicolor birds! Love the effect. :)

Ariane Reichardt said...

WUNDERSCHÖN, liebe Claudia! Love it!

LG Ariane.

Juultje said...

so pretty!!!

yoojin said...

Lovely stamps!! Wonderful work! :)

black violet tea* said...

great work!! really cool!:)

cococita said...

I am so impressed! You are doing great work! Such a beautiful beginning of my online week!

emmel-prutsemieke said...

amazing!!

urbanikus said...

i like how turtle doves sing

Zenobie (Queen of Carrot Flowers) said...

I like the bi-colour, reminds me of pop art!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

great ideas both!

Lini said...

wahnsinn!!!!!!

Alicia said...

beautiful ones!

Dawn said...

these are the coolest stamps! i adore this new series.

anastasia said...

wonderfull!!