22.9.12

Doily rug and tangerine

 
 
 
Here is the newest doily rug I've made. Pictures were taken on the last sunny & warm day, now it cooled down a lot. To be honest, I am freezing already! Replaced my flip-flops directly with my winter boots. One of my favorite plants at the moment is my tiny tangerine plant that I have been growing from a pit. Today I will do some repotting and catch up my mail. Enjoy your weekend!
Hier ist der neueste Doily rug, den ich gemacht habe. Die Bilder wurden am letzten sonnigen & warmen Tag gemacht, jetzt hat es ordentlich abgekühlt. Um ehrlich zu sein, ich friere jetzt schon! Habe meine Flip-Flops direkt durch meine Winterstiefel ersetzt. Eine meiner Lieblingspflanzen ist im Moment meine kleine Mandarinenpflanze, die ich von einem Kern gezogen habe. Heute werde ich ein bisschen umtopfen und meine Post nachholen. Genießt euer Wochenende!

5 comments:

Jo said...

That's beautiful! Love the colour combinations!
Jo :-) x
adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

Mi Joya said...

Funny how summer suddenly seems to be gone from one day to another!
i'm still wearing my ballerina's.. and i want to wait with my boots till october :)
Lovely doily's!

Anna @sweet life said...

I know, I'm already freezing too! I will use a lot of thick wool cardigans and scarves at work this autumn. Great rug, and I love the tangerine! Citrus plants are some of the best I think :) Hugs!

black violet tea* said...

lovely-lovely**
really like your doily!:)

Sandra Dunn said...

Your doilies are so bright and cheery! Keep your toes snug and hope you have a cozy day!