17.8.12

Yolk colored doily rug

 
 
I haven't showed you this yolk colored doily rug yet.
I'm working and working and don't keep up with blogging.
Last days the air smelled like autumn already, but on the weekend
summer will return again with hot temperatures.
Wish you all a good time!
Ich hab euch noch gar nicht diesen dotterfarbenen Doily rug gezeigt.
Ich arbeite und arbeite und komme mit dem Bloggen gar nicht hinterher.
Die letzten Tage hat es nach Herbst gerochen, aber am Wochenende
kommt der Sommer wieder zurück.
Wünsche euch allen eine schöne Zeit!

6 comments:

Mi Joya said...

What a pretty shape this is!!

Enjoy the summer weekend! Same here, the forecast says between 30° & 35°!!

Anna said...

I hope you can enjoy a summer weekend!! here are a very very hot summer!

bobbi said...

I wanted to make a rug like that for ever, but I am not good at crocheting...I can't keep count of the rounds and make a mess. I have to stick with simple design where counting is not necessary. I'm working like crazy too, it's been a crazy summer for me.

Lisa said...

It's so pretty, again!
I got your letter ♥

Sandra Dunn said...

Love the yellow!Have a great weekend!

Sara {Snövits äpple} said...

What a pretty rug. Yellow is one of my favourite colours.