3.8.12

Watermelon rug

 
 
Another Watermelon rug on order. It is on the way to Berlin now :)
This one was the first. It seems so very long time ago!
Tonight I dreamed that I was witness of a car accident where the car rolled over many times. It was winter and I had only my pyjama on and ran fast to the accident scene, opened the car and pulled out the three persons that were in there. Two men, one women. When I hold the woman in my arms I realized that I don't know the number of the emergency medical service.
Ein zweiter Wassermelonen Teppich auf Bestellung.
Er ist grade auf dem Weg nach Berlin :)
Dieser hier war der erste. Kommt mir vor als wäre es schon ewig lang her!
Heute Nacht träumte ich, dass ich Zeuge eines Autounfalls war. Es war Winter und ich hatte nur meinen Pyjama an und rannte schnell zum Unfallort,  öffnete die Autotüre und zog die drei Personen heraus, die drin waren. Zwei Männer und eine Frau. Als ich die Frau so in meinen Armen hielt fiel mir ein, dass ich die Nummer von der Rettung nicht weiß.

3 comments:

helensarahvaughan said...

gosh what a horrid dream, but fascinating too, did you way up at that point?, lovely rug

cococita said...

Such a nightmare!
L.O.V.E. the second photo. And not only the rug is lovely, I also like the fish :)

Have the most lovely weekend dear Claudia!

Mi Joya said...

Oh no! What a weird deam :(
Luckily it was just a deam!

Love you watermelon rug, so summerish...