2.8.12

A magical place

Last month I took part in Uli's self-portrait projet.
Theme was "A magical place".
For me this magical place was between all the horse tails in the forest.
Horse tails are next to mushrooms one of the most magical plants to me.
My picture made it to the favorites. :)
You can see the other favorites here.
Letzten Monat nahm ich an Uli's Selbstporträt Projekt teil.
Das Thema war "Ein magischer Ort".
Für  mich war dieser magische Ort zwischen all den
Schachtelhalmen im Wald.
Schachtelhalme gehören für mich neben Pilzen
zu den magischsten Pflanzen.
Mein Bild schaffte es unter die Favoriten. :)
Ihr könnt die anderen Favoriten hier anschauen.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Claudia, this is a wonderful picture!

helensarahvaughan said...

wow i love it! I wanted to take part in this too but I just didn't find the time, if she does another one I think I will try to defo take part. It's beautiful x

Mdmslle. said...

Das ist aber auch ein echt wunderschönes Foto! Hab ein tolles Wochenende!

Mi Joya said...

I like the contrast between your red shirt & the bright green of the plants!

Anonymous said...

very very very beautiful picture!

Katyha said...

gorgeous picture

Alicia said...

so nice Claudia! I like the contrast between the red and green :)

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

das ist ja toll geworden.
wunderschönes bild!