9.7.12

Interview

DaWanda invited me for an interview.
You can have a look at it here if you like.
It is only in German though.

The perfect moment to thank everyone
who has purchased one of my handmade creations
or left kind & encouraging words!
Thank you for your support!
DaWanda hat mich zu einem Interview eingeladen.
Ihr könnt es hier nachlesen, wenn ihr wollt.

Die perfekte Gelegenheit allen zu danken,
die eines meiner handgemachten Kreationen gekauft haben
oder mir liebe & bestärkende Worte dagelassen haben!
Danke für eure Unterstützung!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, congratulations with the interview! I wish my German was better, I do understand it a little bit though. You are such an inspiration!

Katyha said...

oh how lovely for you! what a lovely honour.

I'm glad the package arrived safely ;)

Lanapelana said...

Congrats Claudia! I love all the pictures in the interview :D

cococita said...

Solch ein tolles Interview! Die Photos sind wunderbar! Es hat mich gefreut dich so noch etwas besser kennenzulernen. Alles Liebe aus Belgien

Mdmslle. said...

WOW!!! Ist echt super geworden, ich freu mich für dich!

Evdokia Tsiligiridou said...

congratulations for the interview Claudia!
since my German are not so good, I will try to read it with some google translation help :)

kassiopaia said...

Ein schönes Interview und wie sympatisch du ausschaust und rüber kommst. :)

Lois said...

Congratulations on your interview! I like this picture, with your cute dog watching you work :)

studio meez said...

Yay! Congratulations Claudia!
If only I could understand German..

Zenobie (Queen of Carrot Flowers) said...

Such a lovely interview - Google translate helped me read. My best ideas come at night too, although I am not as proactive as you in carrying them out it seems! Sweet photos :-)

Sandra Dunn said...

The interview layout with pictures and your thoughts are wonderful. Something you said really hit me: It was the part about waiting too long to act on an idea/inspiration that could eventually lead to not making anything at all. (Or that is the way I interpreted it :).
Love all the beautiful colorful rugs.