25.6.12

Sunday

 
 
 
 
 
On the way to the lake
we spotted this beautiful field of poppies,
on the way back we stopped
that I can make some pictures.
Unfortunately the flowers were already closed,
but still it was a joy to behold.
I hope you had a great weekend!
Am Weg zum See
entdeckten wir dieses wunderschöne Mohnfeld,
am Weg zurück blieben wir stehen,
damit ich ein paar Fotos machen konnte.
Leider waren die Blüten schon geschlossen,
trotzdem ein wunderbarer Anblick.
Ich hoffe ihr hattet ein tolles Wochenende!

17 comments:

Sanne said...

I just love poppy's!

studio meez said...

I love poppy's too! These have such a wonderful color.

Ilse said...

looks like it was wonderful, love the poppy's

Camila Faria said...

Beautiful field! The lake looks amazing too.

Lily said...

You are lucky to have so much beauty around you!
Was the water warm enough for swimming allready?

olga inoue said...

i love these pictures, claudia
the color of poppies and single
hot air balloon, and you were right
- making stamps is calming me down
too

Anna @sweet life said...

These photos are so very beautiful! Love poppies!

Mi Joya said...

I have a poppy like that at home but they look so much better when they are wiht lots of them together in a field!! Almost like magic...

helensarahvaughan said...

what a lovely looking day, :)

Sandra Dunn said...

Funny,,, this happens to me too - back for a pic and poof! the flowers are sleeping. :)

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

einfach wundervoll!

coco said...

lucky girl.
what a fantastic images you have here and you look like a marmaid.

In My Wild Eden said...

I'm glad you got pictures. beautiful!

Zenobie (Queen of Carrot Flowers) said...

o my goodness these poppies are so so beautiful, it must be amazing to walk through a field of flowers like that.

Lucy said...

What gorgeous pictures, my favourite has to be the hot air balloon :-)

Lucy x

Alicia said...

so nice! But the cloudy sky :(

Miek said...

Love the poppies!!!!