10.6.12

Blue doily rug

 
 
I haven't showed you this blue doily rug yet, because again I had problems to make good pictures of it. Some colors are so hard to make photos of. I don't know what I can do about it. I changed settings on my camera and waited fot a sunny day, so there was enough light. Still it looks like a blue dot on the floor. It's a pity, because in reality it really looks so nice. Do you have any ideas how to solve that color problem?
PS.: Lisa is having a give-away!
Diesen blauen Doily rug hab ich bis jetzt noch nicht gezeigt, da ich wieder Probleme hatte gute Bilder davon zu machen. Manche Farben sind so schwer zu fotografieren. Ich weiß nicht, was ich machen soll. Habe die Kameraeinstellungen verändert und extra auf einen sonnigen Tag gewartet, damit genug Licht da ist und noch immer schaut es nur wie ein blauer Fleck am Boden aus. Echt schade, weil er in echt wirklich schön ausschaut. Irgendjemand eine Idee wie ich das Farbproblem lösen könnte?
PS: Bei Lisa gibt's etwas zu gewinnen!

8 comments:

Juultje said...

beautifull color blue!!

Lisa said...

It looks really nice!
I'm just guessing, but perhaps you should try to put it on a darker underground, so that the contrast is not this big… It might be easier to get the colors right.

wide-eyed-tree said...

@Lisa: yes, I also thought about changing the background, but it would be so nice to show it on the wooden floor, maybe I try it on someone else floor :)

emmel-prutsemieke said...

I like the color on the second picture

Anonymous said...

Liebe Claudia!
Mir ist jetzt eine Idee gekommen. Befestige den blauen Teppich mit Stecknadeln auf dem Vorhang, wenn die Sonne reinscheint oder beleuchte ihn von hinten mit einer Lampe und mach ein Foto! Ein Versuch wäre es wert. Alles Liebe Mama

wide-eyed-tree said...

@mama: wenn man von hinten beleuchtet, sieht man zwar das Muster, aber die Farbe gar nicht mehr :)

Mi Joya said...

The middle picture is quite good though?
Maybe try snapping pictures in the early morning or late evening when the light outside is different?
But i think some colors are just very hard to get right, no matter what light!

helensarahvaughan said...

thank you for the link to stamp making on my post and your comments, I really appreciate the tutorial, I shall give it a go and let you know how it goes :)