30.5.12

Happy mail

First package is from dear Sara who spoiled me again with vintage treasures. I'm in love with the fabric poster with the tree & forest animals, isn't it lovely? Thank you, you will soon receive something from me again!
 
Lily is travelling right now, she was so kind to send me a card from Vilnius. What a pretty one!
And last but not least, more snail mail from Barbara. She sent me next to a card some seeds. I'm all excited! And she made me a tiny notebook with pink pages, just perfect! I'm looking forward to use it :)
Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Sara {Snövits äpple} said...

Awww, Claudia, thank you for your sweet words and I´m so glad you like the fabric poster. I think perhaps it could be used as a little table cloth too. I hope you have a beautiful day. Sara xxx

Mi Joya said...

Lovely packages you received! Makes your day right?

kassiopaia said...

Was machst du eigentlich mit den ganzen Dingen, die du geschenkt bekommst? Klar, die Samen nutzt du sicherlich. aber die ganzen Karten etc, hast du eine große Box, wo du die sammelst?

wide-eyed-tree said...

@kassiopaia: Ja, viele Sachen kann man einfach nutzen, zb die Karten weiter verschicken und die ganzen Briefe hebe ich auf in einer großen Box :)