6.4.12

Beach stamp set

Last summer I planned to make 4 stamp sets of themes I used to draw over and over when I was a child. The first was a sky scenery with hot air balloons, second was a mushroom home and third was a beach theme with shells. Here it is. I don't know why I've never showed it to you. Now only the underwater theme is missing. I also made lot's of examples of using my stamps on envelopes, people should get a feeling for the size of the different stamps I am carving. And I made a shop update with new stamps.
 Wish you a happy easter weekend!

5 comments:

Iva said...

So nice!

Lily said...

Beautiful!

Christian said...

you have a very very nice layout. Love your blog.

Blog : http://christianyuen.blogspot.com/

Ilse said...

I love your stamps, you are so talented. Also a happy Easter

Isidora said...

yay! how playful! i like it so much