1.3.12

Mail!

Pretty card from Lily :)
Isidora asked me recently to carve her a stamp of her new logo and because payment between countries with different currencies can be tricky we decided to make another swap. I was very curious what she will send me and am really happy with all her surprises. The selfmade notebook has such a happy pattern, I already know for what I will use it :) Thank you so much!
Another package from Barbara. I was very impressed when I saw what it was. A handmade little book with colored envelopes inside where you can put cards or whatever you want and all were filled with different surprises. And the cover is decorated with a big C, so it was specially made for me :) Thank you, Barbara, now it's my turn again to send you something!
And last, but not least new mail from dear Lisa. Her letters always make me smile. She sent me some embroidery thread and I see it at a sign that I really should start to do some embroidery again. Last time was ages ago! And there were also some vintage stickers and a pretty card and colorful little flags, maybe I put them in some of my plant pots :) Thank you very much, Lisa!

9 comments:

Isidora said...

i'm still very grateful for your kind offer and effort you made. thank you.
(now i see the hole, argh!)

Anna said...

Oh that's so nice!! you're a lucky girl!! I sent it yours this morning!! ;)

Lily said...

Thank you! I got a letter yesterday!

Mi Joya said...

Yay!! My mailbox got a few times lucky too this week!

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

all looks very nice and i love how you put the pictures together in this way !

Olga Inoue said...

i just like this postcard with the boy. beautiful spring mail

cococita said...

Love the way you photograph your mail delights.
Enjoy these little treats!

Katyha said...

such pretty mail...I must admit my mailbox has been very lonely lately

Lisa said...

You're more than welcome, I'm happy that my letters make you smile. I'm allready curious what wonderfull things you'll make with the embroidery-thread ;)