5.3.12

Doily rug

 •
  •
 •
This weekend I was busy making this bicolored doily rug, it is like the last one 100% sheep's wool. The other one {klick} is already on it's way to Sara, she was so kind to order it as she is renovating her home at the moment and was already looking for something like that :) ||| If you wonder why my Dieffenbachia {plant in the middle, see it also here} is suddenly so small, this is because I had to cut it and plant it new. It was already the second time that it got so tall that it suddenly fell down and broke in the middle. I really wonder why most of my plants are always growing much more tall than wide, maybe it has to do with the high rooms and windows of our flat. The good thing is that with this kind of plant, you can just stick the upper part into new soil and it gets roots again. 
 •

16 comments:

Thumbly said...

Lovely rugs! And I like the bird pillow :)

Snövits äpple said...

Yes the other one is one the way to me! Wonderful :D

Snövits äpple said...

And also, I have to add i´m really glad you got my package. i wish you a very nice day. I have a cold with a bit of a fever so I just relax at home today :)

Anna @sweet life said...

That is beautiful! I think bigger pots can be something to try to make the plants grow wider, that worked for me :) Thank you for your sweet comments! and I'm so happy that you liked my letter! :) love!

Lisa said...

Ohh, Claudia, please tell me how you treat your monstera, it has grown so much already! Lots of water or just a little bit? And is it in the sun or only indirect light? And I also have a plant similar to the left one, I like it very much but it is not yet as big as yours.

the Blue Rabbit House. said...

I just love this rug. I know how much you've been wanting to make doily rugs and I really hope you won't stop making them!

helensarahvaughan said...

i love your taste and work

kassiopaia said...

Oh mann, der kleine "doily rug" ist wirklich schön! Er sieht aus wie eine Pusteblume, auch wenn die nicht rosa sind. Wunderbarhübsch!

kassiopaia said...

Ham jetzt habe ich's! Wie eine Schnittlauchblüte sieht er aus.

karina nielsen rios, copenhagen, denmark said...

Dear Claudia
This rug is really fantastic. I like the two different structures in the patterns. Really lovely!

Lily said...

Lovely cozy space you made!

blackviolettea* said...

looks very pretty!:)
you make yourself pattern or you take from internet/magazines?

mamutopia said...

It's so pretty! And I love the combination doily + your wooden floor.

Isidora said...

so posh!

Camila Faria said...

Oh, WOW, this doily rug is so pretty! You're super talented, I love it!

kristina said...

wunder-wunderschön!