21.3.12

A dark cyan one

 
  
  
Numer 2 of the 3 I have spoken of. It's always so nice to put the finished rug out of the washing machine to see the result. You may ask about the pattern – for big doilies like this, I often have to change patterns that it fits in the end. The normal doily patterns are mostly made for very thin thread and small needle size. Sometimes it's a bit of a struggle, because I have to undo rows over and over and use more mathematics that I would like to, but in the end it's worth it :)
  

6 comments:

ana said...

die find ich so unglaublich schön! bin schon am überlegen einen zu kaufen.. ;) hmmm

Mi Joya said...

they look so complicated and difficult to make!!

mamutopia said...

Wow, I really like the bright blue colour!

Katyha said...

it turned out beautifully

Kelly Zarb said...

Ohh one of my favourite colours love it!!

wide-eyed-tree said...

Thank you!


@ana: oh, das würd mich aber freuen! :)