17.2.12

Ladybug rug

 
  
 
Some time ago I wrote about a bigger project I am working on. So this is it! I finished it when I was housesitting in my hometown. Dawn from lovely paper blog (soon to be found here) contacted me to make a rug for her sweet little daughter Sofia. She only gave me some colour choices, the rest was up to me :) It was a really nice challenge and I think I can be happy with the result. Now I only hope that Sofia will be happy, too. It was 25 hours working time, 14 skeins wool and it measures 101 x 125cm (39,76 x 49,21 inch) and it looks super happy, doesn't it? :D

11 comments:

the Blue Rabbit House. said...

Ooh! This rug is so cute! I'm sure her daughter will be trilled when she sees it. Nice work!

Isidora said...

very nice, colors are happy!

Alicia said...

very happy!

Mi Joya said...

This is so so so cool :)
Who wouldn't love that rug!!

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

so very very cute. i am sure she will LOVE it :)

Ilse said...

so cute!
Have a nice weekend!

Lisa said...

Oh, Claudia, that's amazing!

Lanapelana said...

I loooove it!! ºuº

studio meez said...

I'm sure she will be happy! It's amazing!

kristina said...

Oh, ist der süß!!

Dawn said...

I don't think I have ever been THIS excited to receive a package before. Heheh :)