16.1.12

Mountains & music

Some more pictures of our mountain trip. I saw several hot-air balloons, but most of them have been very far away. I don't want to imagine how cold it must be up there. Something I haven't told yet, I am teaching myself to play ukulele. I have to say that though music is an important part of my life, I am not very musical. I love to sing, but I know I am not good at all, haha. My sister is teaching herself guitar, ukulele and now she even has a banjo. She sings great! I am very proud of her! Maybe someday I am good enough to play together with her :)

8 comments:

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

very very nice !
How was it for sunny to walk in all that snow?
glad your back claudia !

Good night, Olivia said...

How about those mountains... I'm in mountain-mood myself these days.

Sunny looks like he's enjoying your music! And, no matter how it sounds, you look great playing the ukulele. Great and very convincing!
Lilli :)

Alicia said...

oh I love this post! It gives a cosy winter feeling :)

K.J.Aprelle said...

Hi hi Hi!
Greetings from K.J.Aprelle! I read your blog since some time and truly love your writing, everyday life stories, wonderful talent & your sense of humor... but honestly... Sunny is my favourite.
Drop in:
http://kjaprelle.blogspot.com/

Queen of Carrot Flowers said...

what a magical winter wonderland, looks like you had a lovely time, looks like Sunny had fun too! The ukulele makes a lovely sound, do you like the band Beirut? They make some charming sounds with the uke x

cococita said...

Playing music is wonderful and can make you feel so happy and relaxed. Lovely to know you started to play.
These mountains look like Der Wilder Kaiser, but I am not sure.

Katyha said...

OH! I've always wanted a ukulele and I hope to be able to buy one soon and teach myself to play...hope you have a lot of fun learning :D

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

so ein schöner post.
man sieht förmlich welch schöne zeit ihr hattet!