2.1.12

2012

Hey you, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with a lot of nice people around, with good food and comfortable evenings!
My year ended with kind of a shock. The forest near my hometown where we always use to go for a walk is gone! Completely chopped down. I nearly couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it. It really made me sad. I don't know why they did this, maybe they make a plantation there, I don't know...
Oh and we still have no snow, it snowed a bit on New Year's Eve, but nothing stayed laying. It was good to have a little computer break, I also didn't watch much Tv, but I knitted a hood for myself and a new jumper for Sunny. When I came back to Vienna some really nice mail was waiting for me, I will show you some pictures soon.

14 comments:

Lily said...

I wish you a great start in 2012!

Alicia said...

I wish you the best for this new year!

Lotte Janssens said...

i wish you all the best in this new year !

...tatjana... said...

wünsch dir von herzen ein rundum schönes, spannendes und entspanntes 2012.

bin ganz angetan von deinem blink-blink-bäumchen. wie bekommt man denn so was hin???

herzgruß
tatjana

Mi Joya said...

Happy 2012!

Oh no!! All the trees gone? That's so sad! I hope they'll plant new ones and not build something on that spot instead...

kristina said...

Ich wünsche dir ein wunderbares neues Jahr!

Thumbly said...

So sorry for the forest ;(

Have a wonderful 2012 Claudia! Be happy and in peace!

Anna @sweet life said...

That sounds awful, why would they chop down a forest just like that? I'm so sorry for you :( but the knitting sounds nice, looking forwards to pictures later. Happy new year my dear Claudia, hope 2012 brings you everything you dream about!

Dawn said...

Happy New Year friend :) Hugs!

Mdmslle. said...

Alles Liebe im neuen Jahr! Vielleicht zeigst du uns mal den neuen Jumper und Sunny? Eine schöne Woche wünsch ich dir!

studio meez said...

How sad they chopped down the trees. Why would they do that?

Anyway, I wish you a great 2012 and I'm looking forward to new posts and mail!

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

frohes neues jahr, liebste claudia!
hab dein päckchen erhalten. vielen lieben dank! wie traurig, dass sie den wald abgeholzt haben, da hätte mir auch das herz geblutet...

Queen of Carrot Flowers said...

Hey hope you have a fantastic 2012, looking forward to reading your lovely blog some more :-)

such a shame to hear about the forest, I hope they will make something very useful out of the space and offset the trees that they cut down.

wide-eyed-tree said...

Thank you for all your nice wishes! I appreciate them a lot!

@tatjana: Die animierten Bilder (GIFs) mache ich in Photoshop. Kann man aus 2 oder mehreren Bildern machen, ist eigentlich gar nicht schwer.