1. Sorting out things and arranging them new relaxes me.
2. Eating zucchini again and again. This time: yellow one fitting to this magazine from the organic supermarket. Best things in life are for free, so was the magazine :)
3. One of my plant cuttings surprised me with a flower!
Time to show you what's been in my mailbox the last weeks.
1. Lovely letter, cards and tea from dear Lisa.
2. Lily surprised me with this awesome fabric and her first attempts of carving rubber stamps. And look at the cute Kiwi she painted for me :)
3. Dear B. sent me 2 leaves from her trip to Stockholm :)
Thank you girls, it is always great to get mail from you!
It's long ago since I last wrote about our search for a house. On Saturday we were visiting one again. The surrounding was stunning, but the house itself was in a really really bad condition. The walls are all wet with big cracks, the roof and floors rotten... The best solution would be to pull it down and build something new, but that is not what we wanted.
On a walk there we found this perfectly round bird nest.
Today I prepared everything for Sunny to pick a winner for the christmas tree giveaway, but he only stretched next to the bowl with the names, gave me the very bored look and went back to sleep, haha! Maybe it was too early for him. Oh well, pets should be free, so I had to take the number generator instead and if I counted it right, the lucky winner is: Demie! Please send me your adress to wideeyedtree AT gmail DOT com and the little trees will soon be yours!
Fitting to the time of the year, I carved some more leaf stamps. A chestnut leaf, another monstera and ginko leaf and a little four-leaf clover. On the last pictures you can see all the different leaf stamps I have made so far (not included the one's for the shop). Happy Wednesday everybody!