3.12.11

Craft it forward!

Some time ago I joined Craft it forward at Studio Meez and yesterday I received a beautiful print of her little shop and 2 postcards. Thank you so much! I appreciate them a lot!

Now it's my turn to continue the game. I will send something handmade to the first 5 who leave a comment. Just tell me that you want to participate. After you get my surprise, you have to post about it and pass it on (send something handmade to the first 5 who comment). It can be anything (something sewed, painted, felted, a photography, anything you like), as long as it is handmade by you and sent out before the end of 2012.

So, who wants to take part?

Something else:
Today there is a Christmas special in my shop!
12% discount on everything!

12 comments:

emmel-prutsemieke said...

me?

Mi Joya said...

Count me in too! Yay for handmade :)

Sewon said...

Me too! :]

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

ich auch!? :)

the blue rabbit house said...

I might just join the group then! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! i like you blog a lot it's so lovely and creative!

I was wondering if you can make a tutorial for making little bottons (like the stars tutorials)

Do you need a special machine to make buttons?


Thank you very much (:

studio meez said...

Yay it arrived! (Sorry it had taken me so long.)

wide-eyed-tree said...

@anonymous: Hi! Thank you! Yes, you indeed need a special machine to make those buttons. You can see it here:

http://wide-eyed-tree.blogspot.com/2011/04/buttonmania.html

So it does not really make sense if I make a tutorial if you don't have the button machine. I bought mine in ebay about 6 years ago.

Julie Bourdais said...

oh too late or not... I love this idea...

wide-eyed-tree said...

@Julie: Yes, for now it is too late, but you can have a look now and then on the other blogs (the first 5 who commented), when they get my package they are searching 5 new ones, if you are quick, you can participate there :)

Victoria said...

wow!!! how bizarre! I think I'll purchase a machine of those.

I asked for the tutorial because I didn't know if I can make them in photoshop or something, and I prefer to do them myself because Costco ones are awful!

Thanks anyway (:

wide-eyed-tree said...

@Victoria: For what size is the button machine that you ordered? Is it also 2,5cm? Because I made myself a template in photoshop where I can put the pictures behind and where the circles are in the right size. I could send it to you, if you want!