17.12.11

Christmas tree

I don't have much time at the moment, but yesterday we collected our tree and that is always something that makes me happy. The smell of the fresh fir tree in the living room, I just love it! Today in the morning I decorated it and Sunny was busy collecting all needles to take them to the carpet. He does that also with all his toys every day :) I wish you all a lovely weekend!

Ps: Here you can see another lovely package I got from Lily. It contained the first Christmas card of the season with 2 cute ice bears. Thank you so much, Lily!

10 comments:

Lily said...

I am happy you like it.

The Marabou is printed by hand.

Lisa said...

Oh, those little fire-sticks, we used to burn those on newyears-eve when I was a child. Isn't it dangerous in a christmastree?? Watch out, Claudia! ;)

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

claudia it looks very cosy at your place.

Queen of Carrot Flowers said...

yes I wish there was more than 24 hours in a day right now! you have a delightful tree, your home looks very festive :-)

catho said...

nice chair , how cute is that dog ! :)

the blue rabbit house said...

Such a beautiful tree and I just love the cosy space you've created. Have a lovely holiday!

wide-eyed-tree said...

@Lily: It is really beautiful! And did you also make the buttons?

@Lisa: Here in Austria it is very common to have these sparklers on out christmas trees. I never heard of something happening because of them. But I always watch out :)

@Lotte: Thank you :)

@Queen of Carrot Flowers: Yes! Only on week left!

@catho: :) yes, Sunny is a cutie :)

@The blue rabbit house: Thank you, Eva!

studio meez said...

I love those sparkle-sticks!
Sunny looks so cute, he's so photogenic :)

Lini said...

hübsch issa :-)

Alicia said...

a real one! It suits Sunny :)