12.10.11

Castle park

Yesterday I was in the park again. For two reasons. First I wanted to make pictures of this beautiful bag that I got from Lily (it was in the package that Sunny inspected in the last blog entry). Lily uses really the most beautiful fabrics! I love cord and the mermaid fabric inside couldn't be any better! Second I wanted to feed the squirrels again, but still they were not very interested, but that doesn't matter, some ravens wanted the nuts instead :) I really love ravens, they are very shy but on the other side extremely curious! I like that combination :)

6 comments:

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

oh ja, raben/krähen mag ich auch schrecklich gerne. faszinierende tiere und die haben einen so lustigen gang :)

die tasche ist wunderschön. das futter macht sie doppelt so schön!

kassiopaia said...

Der Beutel ist wirklich wunderschön!

Sewon said...

What a lovely park! I love the totebag. It looks really surdy, too!

bobbi said...

I have lots of ravens where I live and they are funny animals.
I loved your comment on Lilli's blog about balance and animals, I'm completely with you.

Mdmslle. said...

This bag is so lovely! Maybe I find some time for a walk like this this weekend! Enjoy yours!

Lini said...

krakra würd die anica sagen :-)