12.8.11

Surprises from Anna

I get so many packages recently :) I hope I don't bore you with showing them all the time, but I think next to sending something back, it's my way to say thank you. This package came from Anna. She seems to be such a positive girl, that makes me glad! The package was full of colorful things. I just love the cards - they touch the child in me :) And the key reminded me immediately of the key collection I had once. The one on the last picture (right) is the only one that remained. Maybe I'll start a new collection now. I love those old fashioned keys :)

4 comments:

Mi Joya said...

I love old keys!! They come in so many beautiful shapes....
Defenately worth collecting them ;-)

Mia (Somliga dagar) said...

My eyes caught that white paper bag with circles on and I new this package it was from sweden. When I was I child I bought candy in the same ones. :-)

Anna @sweet life said...

I'm so happy you liked it! :) it was really fun collecting things for you. I forgot to mention in the letter that the bracelet is a bracelet and not a necklace, but maybe it was obvious :) I love old keys too! nice thought with a collection of keys, that would look lovely in a frame or on a wall :) until soon! x

Sara {Snövits äpple} said...

I love those old keys you received from Anna. In fact, they are among the most beautiful keys I have ever seen :) xx