16.8.11

Logo

As you may have noticed, I made new logos for my blog and shop. It was very spontaneously and much fun. I wanted to make something very simple. Later I made stamps of them to decorate the envelopes I am sending away and other things. On the last picture you can see my fun paper clip collection. The first pair was a gift from Jessica, the pair in the middle is from Eva and the last 2 I got myself from DaWanda. Whoever had this idea, it's great! Soon I will make a blog pause and will hopefully return with a lot of pictures and hopefully some suntan and a head full of ideas or even better an empty mind :)

8 comments:

Mia (Somliga dagar) said...

I like yr new blog header and the green stamp is so great. Have a nice trip!

Julia said...

oh büroklammern hasen!!! die muss ich haben! und der pinguin! die sind ja süß! kannst du mir den da wanda link geben? gibt's da noch welche davon??

die stamps sehen wie immer toll aus! ich hab noch immer keine gemacht, aber vielleicht in nächster zeit mal! spätestens, wenn ich mich nimmer so gut bewegen kann und ne beschäftigung brauche ;)

studio meez said...

Oh! I like your new logo! Love the colors you used!

[s.n.] said...

wundervollst!! <3 es sieht wirklich sehr sehr toll aus!! :)
freu mich, wenn du wieder da bist! :)

liebe grüße,
sarah.

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

oh gehts in den urlaub. wie schöööön. freu mich schon auf deine urlaubseindrücke, wenn du wieder da bist.

die büroklammern sind ja goldig. hatte ich so noch nicht gesehen.
dein neues logo find ich klasse und die farbwahl hier auf dem foto ist superb!

hab ne wunderschöne zeit :)

eva vercauteren said...

What a lovely logo, I think it looks great! And what a wonderful coincidence that Jessica sent you paperclips too! I didn't know. :)

handmade romance said...

love the new logo and your stamps are fantastic!

catho said...

i love the logo , nice