9.7.11

Signs

Thank you for your kind words on my last blogpost! Nevertheless I thought about deleting it again. I normally don't write here a lot about serious things, but somehow this time I had to, but I think I won't anymore because this place should be a place to share the good things in life. So, the good thing is that I will never stop finding solutions and it would indeed break my heart if I give away Sunny boy and that would not do my health any better I guess. So we went to the lake yesterday. Weather forecast was bad, but we had luck and the thunderstorm rolled by behind the lake and we were able to swim and have a good time. Also someone who cares sent me this dolphin jumping out of a sea of clouds, isn't it lovely? Do you also notice the signs sometimes? I wish you all a great weekend!

12 comments:

brigitte said...

a dolphin in the clouds! you are blessed.

Jessica said...

That's the spirit :)

Greetings from beyond the mud-brick house in the bush. I'm reconnected!

Love love x

Mia (Somliga dagar) said...

Lovely pictures!

bambi kann beißen said...

das ist wunderschön! bin auch eine wolkenguckerin und liebe den himmel in den augen.

trauer und schmerz sind teil des ganzen, sie haben ihre zeit und sie birgen die möglichkeit sich in kraft zu wandeln...

schamaninnen sagen: gib deiner trauer ein lied, singe sie in den himmel

xxx
tatjana

Thumbly said...

Wise Claudia! I strongky believe in signs and yours are so positive! Happy we to you!

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

wundervoll. welch schöne zeichen. der delphin ist ein ganz klares: alles wird gut.

Anonymous said...

Alles sehr schön geschrieben...lies doch mal heilraum und wandelkraft, aktuelles intro von cambra skadé. vielleicht erhälst du ein paar positive denkanstöße. alles gute für dich

Alicia said...

hello Claudia!
Can you send me an email with tour adress?
thank you!

Alicia said...

what a lovely post!

wide-eyed said...

@Jessica: So good that you are back!!! Another good sign :)

@Anonym: Das werd ich machen, bin für alles offen! Danke!

The Queen of Carrot Flowers said...

oh wow that cloud really does look like a dolphin! Usually spotting cloud shapes is so abstract!

wide-eyed said...

@Anonym: Wo krieg ich das Buch denn her, hab's im Interent nicht gefunden!