26.7.11

Seeds from Japan

I got mail from dear Coco! I was very curious and look what I found in the package: so many seeds (Cardiospermum, Loquat, Buckwheat and soybeans) and these lovely stamps. If you don't know her by now, have a look at her blog. I am always impressed by all her homemade cooking and lifestyle. On the last picture on the right you can see my Cardiospermum plant where she also gave me the seed. I made a line for it that it can climb higher. Thank you, Coco, I will soon write back!

4 comments:

[sen.siˈʝes] said...

aw, it's always nice to get such lovely mail.

Lisa said...

I got your package today, it's lovely! Thank you so much!

Your plants look very good, I love those red flowerpots you have, they're very pretty…

Coco is a darling :)

Mia (Somliga dagar) said...

Seeds! Lovely!

Juultje said...

Such a sweet package!!