6.5.11

Today

Today I am wearing my knitted dress that I really love and my favorite pair of summer shoes. I don't have many shoes, because I find it hard to get really comfortable ones. And when it comes to clothes I think the most important thing is that they are comfortable. Sometimes I look at other people and wonder if they are really able to feel themselves because of what they wear. It causes me pain while watching them... Anyway, I replanted my 2 bay trees that my father brought me from his Italy trip and sowed some "Turkish giant poppy". I really don't have a clue if it will work inside my flat.

12 comments:

coco said...

you look cute in that knit wear.
I have been wanting bay tree but haven't had a luck to find one yet. You got lucky.
Have a good day Claudia. I just got home, having quikc supper, sipping wine,,,and will lay down soon. good night.

Jessica said...

You look like Alice in Wonderland next to your huge rug :)

Mdmslle. said...

What lovely colour combination! Looking forward to your poppy, I think they are one of the most beautiful flowers! Wish you a wonderful weekend!

Lotte Janssens said...

Hello Claudia !

You look so cute and what a nice plants. How is your peanut plant doing ?

have a good weekend !

[s.n.] said...

dein strickkleidchen ist ja absolut herzallerliebst! <3 ... und es steht dir soo gut! :)

liebe grüße,
sarah.

eva vercauteren said...

I can't always go for the clothes I prefer because of my job and that's one of the biggest downsides. I think you look really great in your outfit! I used to just pick random pieces and wear that. Nothing matched, it's so nice to see how you have a likely mismatching outfit. It suits you!

Good luck with your plants. They look nice.

ameskeria said...

I agree, that's a lovely dress!

Mia said...

I love the thoughts of how you dress! Good luck with the poppy.

Mia said...

Thank you for you kind visit on my blog! One line of yours made me decide to write a little line in English as well. Even though I feel like I'm on a masquerade. :-))

Hermine - Journal de jours said...

I really love that knitted dress, beautiful colour.

Alicia said...

good luck with your little plants and lovely shoes and dress.

handmade romance said...

i love your comfy outfit! so cute.
goodluck with the plants. i dont have that much luck in this area : )