30.5.11

Garden

The garden of my parents is a bit like a jungle, some may think it looks unorganized, I think it is quite a little paradise. This weekend it rained a lot, only Sunday the sun came back and we had a chance to enjoy all the green outside. My mother has a passion for cactuses and always manages it that they have flowers. In the next post I will show you some more of her cactuses. At the moment she is propagating a special sort that looks like it's stinging if you touch it, but it doesn't, you can actually stroke it :)

7 comments:

Mdmslle. said...

So true what you said: I am also more into unorganized gardens than the others, where every plant is told how to grow and where! There is nothing to explore left, not so in the wilderness! Looking forward to your mum's cactuses!

Jessica said...

Quite the oasis your mother has. I love it!

bambi kann beißen said...

aah. jetzt weiß ich. wo deine liebe zu pflanzen herrührt. die kindheit prägt doch sehr. auch ich hatte das glück gärtnernde vorbilder zu haben.

sonnigschöne, grüne woche dir!

Somliga dagar said...

Lovely garden! I agree, unorganized gardens are the best.

Lanapelana said...

Awesome! I need a garden like this ;)

eva vercauteren said...

We used to have a few cactuses. They're very strange, yet fascinating plants. I think your parents garden looks amazing. It must've been a nice place to play at when you were little.

Lotte Janssens said...

what a paradise , looks like your visit was very wonderful : )