23.5.11

Another boat trip

I hope you don't get bored, but we did another boat trip yesterday :) It was sooo hot! We went swimming for the first time this year. And we saw the swan family again, this time they came really close, so I was able to make some really nice pictures. I wish I could have snuggled one of these swan babies, they look so soft!
Hope to be able to show you some self-made things again soon. I finally started a new rug and also made some more rubber stamps, my salad is growing and there are some more stamps ready to be posted on my tumblr.

11 comments:

Lena said...

Sieht das traumhaft bei euch aus, wie Urlaub. Die Schwänchen sind ja dermaßen niedlich.
Genießt schön die Sonne :-)

Mdmslle. said...

I never get bored of your nature posts! These days I longed for a boat and a swimming day too, but no time! So I keep on looking at your photos and imagine to be there!

Jessica said...

These are lovely pictures Claudia!

Do people live in those cute little houses by the water?

The swan family is so, so sweet :)

I haven't been swimming in such a long time - I'm a tad envious. x

coco said...

yes, I got your address!
Will be mailed soon.

handmade romance said...

too cute. not boring at all. those coloured building backed on the water look adorable. are they homes?

Somliga dagar said...

Bored!? No way! It looks so nice and those swan babies are adorable.

Belle Fleur de Lis said...

I will never get bored of your boat trips!

wide-eyed said...

@Jessica +
@handmade romance:
Yes, the little buildings are homes, but I think mostly are provate holiday houses. They are really small, but so cute :)

bambi kann beißen said...

bin verliebt. in die kleinen bunten häuschen am ufer. ein traum!

eva vercauteren said...

I'm not bored by your boattrips at all. It's so nice the swans came even closer this time. Maybe they'll hop in next time and you can take them home with you! :)

Alicia said...

the second photo makes me laugh! look at this cute sailor!
these houses are very curious and nice ones.