15.3.11

Breakfast

It's not that I don't love to eat, but I often have problems to feed myself regularly. Especially when it comes to breakfast, I have to force myself to have one. Most of the time it happens that I am concentrated on other things and suddenly notice late in the afternoon that I had only a coffee or tea. I know that it is not good for the body to skip meals, especially the breakfast, but it happens again and again. Once again I intend to have more breakfasts and this is a good start I think. Don't you think that oranges always look delicious on pictures?

7 comments:

Mdmslle. said...

Oh, I know what you mean! I am exactly the same! No problem to come through till 14 pm with just a coffee! But I found a good trick: I prepare myself some nice bento box, a japanese tradition! And it works quiet well.

Here's a link to the flickr-group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/bentoboxes/

Lotte Janssens said...

Oh i wish I could eat an oranges fresh right after they are parted in pieces, maybe I have to give it a try after al this time and see how my stomache will react.
I really love to take my time to eat a good breakfast in the morning, but on the days that I work it is difficult and on my free days I can take my time more for it and can pay attention to the things that I eat.

Lotte Janssens said...

I forgot to say that the glass juicemaker is very pretty : )

zit... said...

yummm...
I'm a breakfast lover! you can eat wathever you want, sweet or savory. one you get used to it, you won't forget anymore :D

Brooke said...

I too forget to eat because I am often concentrating on other things: it's such a bother to stop and fix a mel! I find I do better if I have something already prepared to heat up. I often have soup for breakfast too.

Alicia said...

Oh, I am just the opposite of you. I go to bed thinking about my breakfast, and I wake up hungry. I try to get differents things for breakfast. Saturday is the best breakfast day,before going to work I go to the cafe and take a coffe with milk and rice cake. :) I´m with lotte, your glass juicemaker is very nice.

wide-eyed said...

It is interesting how different everyone is!