20.2.11

Slouch bag

Since long, long time now, I wanted to make this bag from the book "LINEN WOOL COTTON" from Akiko Mano and today was the day I finally sewed it. They call it Slouch bag. It looks so simple, but I had a hard time with the top part where the handles are sewed in, because there were so many layers to sew together at once. Glad that I didn't take a fabric like they used in the book, it is even thicker. Maybe I just should have changed the needle of my sewing machine... anyway, I like it and am looking forward to use it soon!

5 comments:

studio meez said...

Love your bag and the shape of it!

Babaz said...

Total schön! Schon wieder was für meine To-do-Liste ;-)!

Hermine - Journal de jours said...

Those books are always amazing. Your bag looks great !

Alicia said...

lovely bag!

Dawn said...

so good! and you seem to have chosen the perfect looking fabric, it's beautiful :)